Student Records and Transcript Request

Student Records and Transcript Requests

Current Students  may request an unofficial transcript for college applications/ scholarships, you can send an email to and cc your Counselor.

Official transcript will be sent through Naviance for College. (How to access Naviance )  How to access Naviance An unofficial/official transcript by sending an email to If you need your official transcript for scholarship purposes, sent to a college/university or any other program, please bring a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Counseling Center to room 2151 when school is in session.

Class of 2021 Seniors

Transcript requests through Naviance were sent on 7/3/2021. Transcript request through Coalition were uploaded on 7/7/2021. If you need transcript sent to a college or university you applied to and doesn’t use Naviance, you many send your request through our district Online Request System:  :

Please note that this order option may be disabled once schools re-open and when schools are able to respond to transcript requests. Please reach out to if you have any questions or if you do not have access to the internet. If you are having technical difficulties with the ScribOrder Online Request Tool, please reach out here:

Former students and/or Employees seeking graduation verification, if it has been more than 2-years since you’ve graduated or withdrew from Cleveland, please contact Seattle Public Schools Student Records at or 206.252.0139.

If you are a school requesting records send your request to

Kelly Tagupa
206.252.7814  Phone
206.252.7998  Fax

Location & Office Hours

Limited Hours during the summer
Building 2, Room 2151 (second floor)
Monday – Friday
7:15 am – 3:30 pm

College Entrance Examination Board  (CEEB) Code for Cleveland is: 481055, The CEEB codes are needed when you register for a SAT tests or send score reports to colleges and scholarship programs.