Echo – view current courses and grades
Echo access gives students and family members listed as parent/guardians in the district student system complete access to all course assignments, 学生提交, 成绩和更多. Approved family members see Echo just as their students do and can be accessed on your computer using Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers, or via the iPhone/iPad app ‘Echo Viewer’
–Students in grades 9 and 10 access Echo using their district student username and set their own password
–Students in grades 11 and 12 access Echo using Firstname.Lastname and set their own password
–Parent/Guardians Family members, new accounts were created in mid-September for all parent/guardian email addresses listed in The Source. If you have an existing account, it still works!
Username: Your email address Password: check email for an email message sent on 9/17/2021 titled 克利夫兰 高中 Echo Access Information and has your username and password information.
If you did not receive an email with this information, please complete this form and we will get back to you! Link to update your district contact information, request an Echo account, and/or a password reset
To change your password once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner and select Change Password.
After login in, you are seeing Echo almost exactly like your student sees Echo.
- To change your password, click on the circle in the top right corner and select change password.
- In the ma在回声 workspace, you can see tiles (or buttons) for each course your student is enrolled in. You can open these courses by double clicking the course tiles. There you will see teacher contact information, daily agenda, and coursework.
- On the left side of the window are tabs displaying the the student’s ‘Courses’, ‘to-do list’ for upcoming activities and ‘activity stream’ to view assignments recently submitted and/or graded by teachers.
- In the top left corner is the menu bar and provides many different options including: switching students, if you have multiple students at 克利夫兰, 看成绩, an assignment calendar, and shortcuts to student courses.
Parent/Guardians can quickly access much of the same information using the Echo Viewer app available for Apple iPhones and iPads.
To download the Echo Viewer application complete the following steps:
- Download “Echo Viewer” from the Apple App Store. You will recognize the Echo logo when you have found the right app.
- Select “Get” to download the app to your device.
Watch this youtube tutorial or follow directions below:
- 打开 谷歌Chrome web browser on your computer.
- In the search bar type in Google Translate Plugin.
- Select the first link that says Google Translate – 谷歌Chrome. Select 添加到浏览器.
- Within the pop-up window, select 添加扩展.
- The plugin now lives in your top toolbar when in the 谷歌Chrome browser.
- Type in the URL of the web page you are wanting to visit.
- Click the plugin in the top toolbar.
- Select, Translate this page.
- From the small drop down that appears near the top toolbar, click the down arrow and select the language you would like the page to display.
- Once the desired language is selected, the website you are viewing will now display that language.